The Eighteenth World Congress of Jewish Studies will take place at The Hebrew University of Jerusalem on August 8–12, 2022.
Scholars from all fields of Jewish Studies are invited to take part in the Congress.
The six broad divisions of the World Congress are:
• The Bible and Its World
• History of the Jewish People
• Rabbinic Literature, Jewish Law and Jewish Thought
• Languages, Literatures, and the Arts
• Jewish Studies and Social Sciences
• Research Projects and Technology
Scholars may submit a proposal for a lecture or for a complete thematic session. Proposals for complete sessions are strongly encouraged. Detailed submission instructions may be found on the WUJS website.
Proposals must be submitted via the website by December 1, 2021.
Decisions of the academic committees will be emailed by February 2022.