• All proposals must be submitted online via the AJS website no later than Thursday, May 3, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. EST. Proposals submitted by any other means or emailed directly to Division Chairs will not be accepted.
• Access to the proposal submission site is available through your MyAJS account. You will need to log in to your MyAJS account; renew your membership for 2018-2019, and then click the Submit a Proposal link under the Conference header to access the submission site. The system will not allow you to submit a proposal until you have completed the required payment. Log into the conference submission site with the same username and password as you use for your MyAJS account.
• Do not use the "back" arrow on your web browser to return to a previous page. You will lose your data. Move back and forth through the submission site only via the tabs in the upper right-hand corner of the submission forms.
• In order to save your data, you must click "Accept and Continue" in the bottom right-hand corner of each submission page. If you are interrupted during the submission process, or wish to finish submitting at a later time, enter temporary information and click "Accept and Continue" on each page until you get to the final page, confirming that your proposal has been received. You will also receive an email confirming submission. You may go back and edit your proposal as many times as you like through the submission deadline of May 3, 2018, but note that you will not receive additional emails for changes you make beyond the original submission.
• If you get "lost" in the midst of submitting a proposal, you can always click the "Submission Menu" tab in the top right-hand corner of the page, and you will be brought back to the first page of the submission process. From there, you will be able to select "Work on Current Submission", and you can move through the pages you have completed (the data will have been saved) and resume where you left off.
• To volunteer to chair a session, please select "Volunteer to be a Chair" from the Main Menu.• The system times out after 60 minutes. If you are unable to finish the submission process within that time, enter temporary information and click "Accept and Continue" on each page until you get to the final page, confirming that your proposal has been received. You will also receive an email confirming submission. You may go back and edit your proposal as many times as you like up until the submission deadline of May 3, 2018.
All Member News