AJS Commons is a social media platform designed to help AJS members bring their work to a larger audience and connect with scholars across the humanities.
Go to AJS Commons
• Explore new modes of scholarship as you share, find, and create your own digital projects.
• Publish your work and increase its visibility with a professional profile and website.
• Join groups focused on a research or teaching topic, event, or advocacy project—or create your own.
• Connect and collaborate with others who work in the humanities.
• Host an online conference or continue the conversation after an online event.
• Store and share your articles, syllabi, data sets, and presentations in a library-quality digital repository.
Humanities Commons, a project spearheaded by the Modern Language Association (MLA), links online community spaces for the MLA; College Art Association; Association for Jewish Studies; and the Association for Slavic, East European, and Eurasian Studies. These partners have collaborated to create Humanities Commons—a crossdisciplinary hub for anyone interested in humanities research and scholarship. As other not-for-profi t humanities organizations join the partnership, Humanities Commons will grow even larger.