1) Go to MyAJS and sign in.
2) The site will redirect you to update your profile and renew for 2020. If your log-in does not work, it will prevent you from signing in, so please select "Forgot Your Password?" to set up a new password.
All passwords must be a minimum of 8 characters and include at least one number, one uppercase and one lowercase letter, and one non-alphanumeric character. If you do not receive the reset link via email or repeated password renewal attempts are not working, please contact Michelle for direct assistance (by email or phone: 917-606-8249).
3) Click "Securely renew your membership now."
4) Click "OK" to the pop-up that appears and says "Before renewing your membership, please review and make any necessary updates to your profile. Click OK to update or verify your current profile information." This will take you to the page to edit your member information.
5) Update your information as necessary. NOTE: Updated fields for 2020 are "Gender" and "Current Professional Role." Please make sure you also select responses for these questions. When finished, click "Save Changes."
6) If all required questions were answered, the site will take you to the renewal page. If not all required questions were answered, the site will take you back to the top of the "Edit" page and will indicate all unanswered required fields at the top of the page. For example, if you did not fill out the "Gender" and "Current Professional Role" questions, you would see the following:
The field 'Current Professional Role' is required, but no value was submitted.
The field 'Gender' is required, but no value was submitted.
If you see this, please complete those questions and click "Save Changes" at the bottom of the page.
7) On the renewal page, under "Membership Information," select the appropriate tier in the drop-down. A pop-up will open saying "Changing your Membership selection will reset all other selections and entries you have made. Are you sure you want to continue?" and click OK.
8) Complete billing information and credit card information and click "Submit Securely." NOTE: When entering your "Name on Card" information for the credit card, please enter your first name into the first text box and your last name into the second text box.